Monday, May 10, 2010

One of the BEST Mother's Days Ever!


Just Desserts!  Don't they look yummy!

This year we gathered at my Mom's to celebrate Mother's Day.  All three of my girls came and ALL of the grandkids.  We haven't had all of the grandkid's together in one place in a really long time, so this was just a great, great day!  My sister, Carol, had to work, but my brother-in-law, Preston came out and brought chicken to cook on the grill.  I brought brats and potato salad, Mom had cooked beans and cornbread.  The girls all brought various and sundry desserts with Maggie bringing a delicious pasta salad.


The "Grown Up" table


Paul and Libby
Don't you just love Libby's new "do"?


All of Us

Back row, left to right:  Rachel, Maggie, myself and Maria
In the rocking chair:  Bella
On the couch, let to right:  Daniel, Libby, Paul, Dalton

My brother Chris took pics as well, but you know how difficult it can be to get pictures of a group like this, especially with teenagers, brothers, sisters, etc all next to each other!  But regardless, this is will be one of my favorite pictures ever!

One of these days, we'll be able to get Dylan and Paige in here.  That would be the BEST!

I'm a proud and happy Mom and on our way back to Dallas I told my husband, Daniel, with tears in my eyes, that this was one of the best Mother's Days I've ever had!

Love you all kids and thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun. You guys look great!

DPerez said...

wish i could have been there and sorry i did not call.