Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I Have For Sale on Etsy

 Let Them Eat Cake Inside
Let Them Eat Cake Outside

Right now I have several of my triptychs for sale on Etsy.  What's a triptych you ask?  According to Webster's Dictionary a triptych is:  a picture or carving in three pieces side by side esp: an altarpiece with a central panel and two flanking panels half its size that fold over it.

I am not claiming that my little works of art are altarpieces, although two of them are religious in nature, but they certainly fit the description of a central panel and two flanking panels that fold over it.  These little jewel-like works of art would be excellent gifts for birthdays, anniversaries or any special occasion.  They measure 3 inches tall and 4 inches wide when opened up. Being freestanding, they would decorate any level surface and bring a touch of color and whimsey wherever they are placed.

If you would like one of these, check out my Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/Skyemcdowell to see them all or if you would like a special, customized triptych, let me know and I can make one for you in your own color choice for your own "special" occasion!

Hail Mary Inside

Hail Mary Outside

Think, Love, Live, Joy Inside

Think, Love, Live, Joy Outside


No comments: