Friday, October 29, 2010

November 2010 Calendar

Every month I design a calendar for the current/upcoming month.  I thought I would share the November calendar with you.  Notice that I only have info listed for my immediate family.  If others in my extended family would like information like birthdays, anniversaries, etc included on the calendar, please let me know. 

Later in November I will have the December calendar made and I will also include in my post a blank calendar that you can fill in on your own.

Please feel free to save, print and share.

Thanks to Scrap Girls and Sweet Shoppe Designs for the terrific grafics used in this project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! I may just need to print one. If you want extended family birthdays.. Lindsey is the 1st and Sheila is the 19th.