Saturday, March 6, 2010

A New Purse


To me, a new purse is a big deal.  I don't mean how much I spend, or search or whatever.  It's that I finally made a decision!  I haven't had a new purse since my birthday last year, and that one was a lovely Coach that my wonderful step-daughter, Naomi, bought for me. 

When Paige and Dylan were here, Paige had a new purse, and when we were out, we'd notice other women's purses and we looked through them at TJ Maxx and other discount stores.  I even went so far as to look at them at Dillard's the other day.  I just couldn't find one I loved, at least not for the prices on them.

So, earlier this week, Daniel and I were trying to find him some comfortable work boots and we ended up at Famous Footwear in Waxahatchie (of all places).  While he was trying on the umteenth pair of boots, I wandered around to the women's side and found the cutest purse for an absolutely fabulous price.  It's not designer, but it looks just like one Paige and I saw while out and about that we both loved.  It came in black and pewter and just when I was going to snag the black one, I decided, what the heck, and bought the pewter one instead. 

A major find and deal for me.  A woman can't ever have enough purses.....or shoes!

3 comments:

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

OOHH I love purses...I think I got my shoe and purse fettish from Granny Knight...she always had lots of shoes and she always bought me a new pair of Red Suede Penny Loafers each each before school started at Wilson's shoe store on the square...

Anonymous said...

Cute!

DPerez said...

paige is a bad influence on you